Saturday, April 05, 2014

Quick Tip: Velcro Cablebinders

Velcro cable-binders in different
sizes
Okay... I'm re-organizing the studio (again) and came to the conclusion that it was a good idea of me to use Velcro cable-binders to keep my audio- and MIDI-cables together, the last time that i put up my current setup.

It was a piece of cake removing the old ones, and it works better than the plastic cable-ties (tie-wraps) that I used before that.

Velcro cable-binders can be found in a lot of different colors and sizes at your local hardware-store or cable-supplier.
You can even think about color-coding your cables this way and use different colors for audio / MIDI etc...

Some (audio-)cable-manufacturers even package their cables with Velcro cable-binders nowadays, and often they are long enough to cut into a few smaller ones...

More Quick Tips at http://patchpierre.blogspot.nl/search/label/Quick%20Tip

No comments:

Post a Comment